Sunday, December 7, 2008

Weekend Recap




Friday night we went to Toys R Us and finished up a little shopping, then went back to Kevin's parents and played Trivial Pursuit Pop Culture. The guys won.
Saturday Kevin went to help his dad put up their Christmas lights and we did a little more shopping and running around. Saturday evening Kevin and Randy went to the OU vs MU football game.
Today we went grocery shopping and then stayed in the house. It was nice and relaxing. Kevin watched football games and I cleaned and organized. Jessica's room really needed it. I got caught up on laundry again and made some cookies. Hope everyone else enjoyed their weekend!

1 comment:

Kensie said...

OMG! It sure does change your life! I can't imagine what it will be like with TWO! There are just so many unexpected things that can come up that you just can't freak out about......like diaper blowouts and spit up on your clothes right before you walk out the door! LOL! We're learning for sure!! I would think Jess will be such a big help to you.....she seems like such a little lady!!!