Tuesday, December 16, 2008

24 Weeks


I'm enjoying feeling him kick more and more everyday and Kevin and I have fun at night watching my belly bounce around - he is a strong little guy though, there have been a few times where it just plain hurts when he's kicking!

Click here to see how Brody is developing this week.

I've gained 16 pounds so far. And they say average from here on out is one pound a week...IF I can stick to that, my total weight gain would be around 32 pounds which they say is normal. We'll see!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, you have decided on Brody as a name? Sounds like the pregnancy is going great for you! Dominic was a very active baby too. I can't believe how close Christmas is! Still lots to do but I am getting there. Your card is on the way! :)

Shelby said...

32 pounds! Girl EAT and enjoy an excuse to be fat! I gained 65 pounds of pregnancy/fertility drug weight and lost it all within 3-4 months. Man I wish I could eat like I did when I was preggo!