Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Never Enough Time

It seems lately that time is moving much faster than ever before and more and more things are getting put on the back burner to get to later. I'm starting to think that later will never get here!


I have a stack of photos sitting on my desk that I need to do something with, I have an entire hard drive full of photos I would like to print and get put into albums, I have several half started photo books on my shutterfly account waiting to be completed, I have half of Jett's milestones in his baby book and half on his first year calendar...and since he has turned one the rest are on facebook. I am thankful that at least they are documented somewhere!

Does anyone else feel like you can't get it all together all at the same time? If my house is clean (I mean really clean not just picked up) then we end up eating out or eating quick "junk" food at home. Or if the laundry is all finished then the sink is full of dishes. I thought this comic was all too true! Well I just killed almost 60 of those precious naptime minutes, you know...the ones where you have both hands free to get things done....and guess what...there are still dishes in my sink and laundry that needs to be done but...the world is still spinning! I guess I'll go do the dishes and get off the computer and stop wondering where all my time is going! :0) Have a great day!!!

1 comment:

Carey Bauer said...

You are so right! There is never enough time in the day or night to get everything done! Oh well, as long as we are enjoying life. :) That's what matters the most. Enjoying every moment we can of our kids as they grow up way too fast!