We're back...I had given up on our blog for a while, I got hooked on Facebook and most of our friends and family are on there so I stopped updating this. Anyway, I decided I missed it and it is a great way to keep track of milestones and keep records for the baby book etc.
Jett is almost 14 months now and Jessica will be 8 in just a few weeks. I can't believe how quickly they are growing!
Jessica had her birthday party with her friends this past weekend. She's off traveling the country again for a few weeks so we had her party before she left. Here is a picture of all the girls together.
Jett is no longer walking, he's running....fast....everywhere. He definitely keeps us on our toes! His favorite things include: running, balls (basketballs, baseballs, ping pong balls, beach balls, footballs, soccer balls), yelling, and reading. He's working on his molars still. He has two of them but the other two just seem to be taking their sweet time torturing all of us. Poor guy isn't sleeping well (which means Mommy isn't sleeping well either), he's not eating all that great either. He did just have a great lunch though, we fixed him all his favorites, beans, blueberries, strawberries, black olives, grapes, and crackers.
What else is there to report....Kevin is out of school for the summer. His last day was yesterday and he was pretty excited to call on the way home and say he was officially finished for the year. He is doing baseball lessons this summer however, so if you live in the KC area and need lessons let us know!
I hope to start posting again regularly so stay tuned!



1 comment:
yay!! I love keeping reading blogs. I keep mine up and running for the same reasons, it's a great place to keep pics and details of trips and milestones neatly organized and all in order. Since I never have time to scrapbook anymore this will keep all the info safe and accessible for when I finally do have time to sit down and put it all into an album.
Post a Comment