Thursday, March 19, 2009

Social Suppers

Last night I went to Social Suppers with Chelsea, I have wanted to go to a place like this for a while now but never made the time to do it. I think this is a WONDERFUL idea and it was so nice to just put the meals together and leave the mess for them to clean up! The prices were pretty comparable to what it would cost to make them at home and MUCH cheaper than what it would cost to go out to dinner. My freezer is now stocked up with a few meals that can be easily prepared when we get home with Jett. I plan to make a trip to the store this afternoon and get stuff to make lasagna and a few other dishes to add to our "freezer stock" as well.

Thank you to Chelsea for bringing me with her last night and also for the meal she put together for us!

1 comment:

Koelling Family said...

My girls group did this for me when I had Kamb. It was AWESOME!!! Of course, I still had to cook it because Aaron couldn't follow the instructions, but...it was worth it! Hope that all is well!!! Love you!