Wednesday, March 18, 2009

38 Weeks

We went to the doctor yesterday afternoon and we've made a little more progress. I'm now 2 cm dilated and still 80% effaced. She informed me "his head is way down there" as if I was unaware of this little gem of information LOL. Gee thanks doc, I hadn't noticed!

Click here, here and here to read how Jett and I are growing and changing this week.

I think Kevin is starting to grow more impatient than I am at this point, he's so anxious to get this little guy here! My mood has improved with the nice weather and being able to get outside and enjoy the sun and fresh air, I'm still VERY ready for Jett to make his appearance but I've been trying to go back to the mind set that it could still be another two weeks instead of any minute.

No comments: