Tuesday, November 11, 2008

19 Weeks..almost 1/2 way there!


I've gained between 7-10 lbs depending on when I weigh myself and my belly seems to be getting bigger by the minute. I've gone a little over a week without vomiting (except when I had my chocolate milk shake so that was entirely my own fault...chocolate and ice cream haven't worked well for me at all so I was just asking for it.) Anyway, I'm feeling pretty good now. I'm not queasy anymore, the heartburn is pretty manageable for now, and I'm able to get through the entire day without a nap! HUGE improvements!

Click here to learn about Brody/Jett this week.

2 comments:

Kensie said...

We are having SO much fun! He's such a good little boy and only cries when he needs to be changed. He's left his mark on all of us though! Peeing on everyone is his specialty!

I know you have to be excited. The time seemed to crawl by for us but you're halfway there! Can't wait to see how you progress!

Anonymous said...

It was great getting to see you. The more I think about it I like Jett Gabriel. It sounds really cool. I voted. What happened to Ky? I am so sorry you are sick. How is your tail bone? I really hope you don't have to deal with that as you go. I will be praying it goes away. Take care and tell Jess only 2 weeks till we get to see her. Take care. Love, Tanya