Jessica is still sick, I just took her temp a few minutes ago and it was 103.4. She is absolutely miserable and completely tired of being sick. She is bored, hungry for real food, tired of feeling bad etc. and I can't say I blame her one bit. This is now day 4 of this sickness, she has taken two quick strep tests, she is on an antibiotic and has been for 3 days and she is showing no signs of improvement. We are going to be heading back to the doctor tomorrow I think. They told me to bring her in tomorrow if she still wasn't better and they would look at other possibilities.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Misc Updates
Jessica is still sick, I just took her temp a few minutes ago and it was 103.4. She is absolutely miserable and completely tired of being sick. She is bored, hungry for real food, tired of feeling bad etc. and I can't say I blame her one bit. This is now day 4 of this sickness, she has taken two quick strep tests, she is on an antibiotic and has been for 3 days and she is showing no signs of improvement. We are going to be heading back to the doctor tomorrow I think. They told me to bring her in tomorrow if she still wasn't better and they would look at other possibilities.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
George is so big now!
Post a Comment