These are a few pictures of our neighbor, Jack, and Jett the other day. Jack was loving on him and they were so cute!
Jessica got some really cute pictures taken at Sears a few weeks ago and I have them on CD but the CD drive on my computer isn't working. I hope to get them transferred over to a flash drive this weekend and then I'll post those too. She was with us swimming today too but she wasn't above the water long enough to get any pictures of her! She was wearing her goggles and having a blast doing back flips and diving for the water rings!



2 comments:
So cute! That's great that he loves the water! He's getting so big and SO adorable!
Too cute!!!!!! Jett is such a little love bug...I just want to reach in the picture and pick him up!
Post a Comment