Monday, May 11, 2009

Weekend

Saturday was Layne's birthday party at the bowling alley. After bowling we went to their house for cake, ice cream and presents. That evening Jason's band had a benefit concert for Children's Mercy hospital. Jessica has never been able to see Jason play so we went to watch, she was in awe I think lol. Here are some pictures at the show:


Sunday when I woke up Jessica gave me all the presents she had for me, she gave me an awesome card that had her voice recorded in it and played a special song, I loved it! She also gave me a coupon book of special things she could do to help me when I needed her (I'm hoping for one of those every year!!!) and Jett, Jessica and Kevin also gave me a gift certificate for six months worth of massages! I'm leaving in about 10 minutes to go get my first one! I had a great Mother's Day, I'm so blessed to have two beautiful and healthy children and a wonderful and loving husband!

No comments: