Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A few special "Thank You's" for my Aunt Kelly and for my friend Chelsea

The very first shower gift we received were these beautiful hand-made burp cloths from my Aunt Kelly. I meant to post a picture of them when we got them and my card reader on my computer wasn't working at the time. She did such a good job on them, kinda makes me all excited to get vomited on! Just kidding, they are cute but I don't think anything could make me excited for that! I love that these are blue and brown and match his room! Thank you Kelly!!!!
Another "Thank You" to my friend Chelsea! She has passed on a ton of clothes for Jett from her son (here's a picture of Jett's closet...90% of those clothes are from Chelsea!)
She has also bought him these cute picture frames and this really cute soft blanket, I'm loving the blue and brown again!

2 comments:

Shelby said...

Awwww! Love the burp cloths and you are SET on clothes now it looks like!

Anonymous said...

Lots of nice gifts! I think the little man is going to have plenty of outfits! :)